Feed your skin from the outside in with Anointment’s Illuminating Serum.
Illuminating serum contains a rainbow of organic oils and farm-to-face™ botanicals. Designed to hydrate and provide vital vitamins and nutrients to your facial skin. Antioxidants help promote cell repair. Neroli and Lavender essential oils balance while providing anti-aging benefits.
Size: 30 mL
It’s time to level up your evening skin care routine! The secret to radiant skin is in this blend of organic face nourishing, antioxidant-rich oils containing regenerating vitamins and fatty acids. Keep your skin looking dewy and bright.
It all starts with Canada’s farmers to make this product truly farm-to-faceTM. We begin with certified organic carrots from Nature’s Route Farm (New Brunswick) which are infused in-house in Quebec grown organic sunflower oil to provide vitamin A and antioxidants. We source camelina oil from Colin, Dan, and Ron at Three Farmers in Saskatchewan. Camelina oil has beautifully balanced Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids. We have even included Canadian-grown broccoli oil!
And that’s just the beginning.
- We’ve included organic evening primrose oil, a light oil that contains some of the highest doses of GLA/ALA (Omega 3 & 6) per teaspoon of any plant oil available.
- Blended it with organic jojoba oil to help balance skin sebum.
- Organic argan oil is a wonderful promoter of skin regeneration and is reported to help reduce the signs of aging.
- Organic rosehip oil is beautifully orange and contains vitamins A, C, E, K and is much loved for soothing irritated skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil is powerfully antioxidant rich with its bright orange colour and is packed full of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Broccoli seed, borage oil, vitamin E and powerhouse essential oils like lavender and neroli help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- A rainbow of plants, fruits, vegetables for your skin.
HOW TO USE: Cleanse and tone your face as you normally would. Dispense one or two pumps of Illuminating Serum into the palm of your hand and massage gently into your face, making gentle circular motions in areas of extra concern (in particular lines around the eyes, forehead, and neck). Follow with moisturizer as needed or mix a few drops of Illuminating Serum with Nourishing Facial Cream for an extra rich night cream.
POSSIBLE ALLERGENS: linalool, limonene